Sunday, July 1, 2007

Welcome to The Secret Ingredient Blog!







Welcome to my new food blog! In this blog I will write about a new topic each week, in keeping with the season's bounty. In addition, I'll write about recipes I'm developing for my classes, magazine and newspaper articles, and my cookbook-in-progress. I'll also include occasional restaurant reviews for Fairfield County (CT) and New York City.

As a cooking instructor, I answer hundreds of questions about cooking, recipes, and ingredients. My blog is a perfect forum in which to address these questions for a wider audience. If you have a question, or have a topic you'd like to see addressed, contact me at tracy@thesecretingredientonline.com or publish a post to this blog.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it! Be sure to check out next week's topic----FRESH BASIL.

Happy Cooking! --Tracy
For more information about my cooking classes, go to http://www.thesecretingredientonline.com/

No comments: